Ponderings

Thursday, April 28, 2011

You Won't Even Know .

Sometimes these chapters are hard to read. Sometimes there are scriptures that hit to the core of what I am going through. Sometimes they are difficult because it is almost as though I am reading riddles that have to be read through twice sometimes spot read a third to ensure that I am understanding what is being written about. But with all that being said, I do learn something every time I read one of these and completing the S.O.A.P is an immense help.  So on with something that has been bugging me for the past few months with the answer from God in regards to this concern.

S}
Matthew 24:39 (NIV) and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the son of man.
O}
We will not know when the end is coming or when Jesus returns. We will go about our days not thinking about it and bam it will be there.
A}
I can get caught up in thinking about how  all this weird weather is leading to the end, how the unrest in countries is a telltale sign. But Jesus said no one knows, we won't until it happens. I need to stop worrying about he possibility of  the end around the next corner and begin living the life I was intended to live the way God intended it.
P}
Dear Jesus, Thank you for sharing this knowledge with you disciples. For bringing it to my attention so that I can begin moving past this un-rational worry. For Being gentle in the way that share things when I am stressed over things that I can not control.

Thank you, for stopping by and reading what I found in Matthew 24 through this wonderful Blog Through The Gospel that Amy at Momstoolbox.com set up. Have a wonderful day!

0 comments: