Ponderings

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Matthew 16 What did you say?

Good Mornning! After a weekend off I am back. I am not even sure whey I took the weekend off it defiantly was not planned and I wasn't out doing anything. I just didn't take the time to blog what I had read.
Today I read Matthew 16 and was struck by:

S>
Matthew 16:23 Jesus turned and said to Peter,"Get behind me Satan! You are a stumbling block to me you do not have in mind the things of God, but things of men.
O>
Even one of his  most loved disciples can be accused of speaking for sale.
A>
No Matter how close we are with Jesus we still have those human desires to not want to let something happen even though it may be God's will. It is difficult to see someone die, someone who is very loved dies and it could serve to help the kingdom of God.
P>
Dear Jesus,
Please let me walk with you everyday and be aware of your hand in things. I pray that I do not create a stumbling block for the plans that you have laid out.

Thank you for being with me today, I am sorry I don't feel as though it is completely all here this morning. But I pray you have a wonderful day and I will see you Tomorrow.

0 comments: