Ponderings

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sadly I doubt, but I have company Matthew 11

Good morning.  I don't think I have anything witty to lead into this Wednesday. (Halfway through the work week!) So lets get on with it Blogging through the Gospel with Mom's Toolbox. 

S>
Matthew 11:2
When John heard in prison what Christ was doing, he sent his disciples to ask him, "Are you the one who was to come or should we expect someone else?
O>
John the Baptist questions Jesus after he was struggling in jail. The man who had baptized Jesus began questioning his Authenticity as the Messiah!?! When John had been in a difficult situation he still questioned if he had truly baptized the man who was changing the world.
A>
Questioning is normal part of our freewill, even great men question. What a relief when I go through hard times and question God I feel like I have just committed the biggest sin and begin flogging myself. But if we turn to Jesus to seek the answer we will find the answer we need. Jesus is the
P>
Thank you for everything you have shown me today. Thank you for the understanding when I have questions and also being the one that will give me with the best answer.


0 comments: