Ponderings

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Matthew 8 BTG

Good Sunday Morning! I have completed 1 week with Amy over at Mom's Toolbox blogging through the gospel. It has been fun doing this and sharing what normal goes in my notebook and is hidden from the public. Today the S.O.A.P was on Matthew 8

S>
Matthew 8:22 (NIV) But Jesus told him, "Follow me, and let the dead bury their own."

O> The things that we think are uber important are really not that important when it comes time to follow Jesus.

A> This is easy to put our own desires and to do lists ahead of God. The day can be jam packed with things to do, places to be, projects to complete and phone calls to make. The day will rush on and I miss the little Jesus paths that could have been traveled on. Really who knows what I am missing, God could have had a treasure chest planned at the end of anyone of those paths.

P>
Thank you for another wonderful Sunday, The blessings in my life are more than I can count and I remain thankful for all. I pray that I will recognize a God Path when it comes and that I would have faith to follow. Thank you for all the treasures you have given me in the past. Amen

Thank you for walking down this Path with me today, I pray that your God Paths are noticeable for you and that you chose to follow them.

Penny Lane

0 comments: