Ponderings

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blog Through the Gospel Matthew 4

I am following Mom's Toolbox on this Blog through the Gospel for the next 13 or so weeks and following her technique of S.O.A.P when I find a scripture that jumps off the page.

After saying a prayer to ask for God's Guidance I began reading Chapter 4. This is the scripture that  stuck to me.


S>
Matthew 4:11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

O>
When there is no one around to help God is willing to be there. We can call on God and the comfort oh his angels will be there for us.

A>
I often forget God is willing to be there and comfort us when I have gone through trials. I need to call on him more when I am feeling hopeless and really nedd to remember to make that call prior to hopelessness. God is the Bestest friend I have.
P>
Heavenly Father  Thank you for this scripture this is something I forget so often when times get tough. Please let this sit on my heart and in the forefront of my mind for always. 

Thanks for Visiting!

0 comments: