Ponderings

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Matthew 28 Blogging through The Gospel

Good evening. I had to try and figure out how best to post my daily S.O.A.P's. Some days I have to read through the scriptures twice and by the time I am done I have to be heading out the door to work so I wouldn't have time to post. I really wanted to be able to share what I found and thought as I so enjoy being able to read what everyone else has found through their own Journeys.

Ok if this is your first time to my sight I am currently undertaking Blogging Through the Gospel with Amy at Mom's Toolbox.  I am doing this to better understand the Gospels and hoping that as I learn about Jesus' life I will grow closer to him and my faith will grow exponentially. So to record the verses that jump out at me while I read (they don't all jump out sometimes I have to listen to find them) I use S.O.A.P. This stands for Scripture, Observation, Application, Prayer all of these are written down in my personal journal then I post them on here and share on Mom's Toolbox.

On with the show!



S} Matthew 28:5
The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. 6 He is not here; he has risen, just as he said...

O}
Jesus fulfilled his prophesy he was gone after his death and was prepared to meet his disciples in Galilee.

A} Jesus is not physically here, He is now with us in each of our homes and if we are just to ask, listen and seek, he will tell us where he will be for us.

P} Thank you Jesus for the things you have done and gone through for your children please Lord show me how to trust, ask ans open my heart to seeking you. Help me to make the step from intellectual studies to the worship of you in a whole hearted worship that brings me into your presence. Thank you Jesus.

0 comments: